Being a caregiver is a sacred trust between you and a loved one. It’s an honor to help another person as they recover from illness or pass from this life with dignity and love. But it can also take an emotional, physical, mental and spiritual toll on you. With so many demands on your time and energy, it’s often difficult to give yourself what you need without feeling guilty.
• Honor your own needs as well as the needs of the person you care for
• Relieve the stress that comes with being responsible for another’s health and welfare
• Create a balanced life and a workable schedule
• Set healthy boundaries that honor you & your loved one
• Get assistance and support when needed
• Process your feelings (positive and negative) in a life-affirming way
• Attend to your health too!
• Cultivate hope and peace
• Cope with the loss of your loved one
• Re-create your life when caregiving responsibilities are done
For over 15 years, I have been helping people to change their lives and rediscover their confidence…to find hope again and create the lives they want most. I’ve also spent 3+ years as the primary caregiver for my mother as she underwent treatment for cancer. I know the joys and struggles you’re facing.
Let me help you be the best caregiver you can be…for yourself and your loved one! Contact lifesignscoaching.com today!